Clinical Mental Health Therapy
- Trauma & PTSD (Children 0-12, teens and adults)
- Process addictions (video games, social media, porn, websites)
- Sexuality/Sex Issues/Identity
- Gender Identity
- Career Counseling
- Time/Stress Management
- Adjustment/Life Changes
- Mediation services for issue resolution (3rd party negotiations)
- Psychotherapy (Clinical counseling – CBT, DBT, Existentialism, Somatic Body)
- Play Therapy (Children)
- Thought Field Therapy dx (Tapping and nervous system unconscious work)
- Energy Psychology
- Holistic Health in Mind, Body and Spirit
Thought Field Therapy dx (TFT)
TFT is an integrated, meridian-based, mind-body-energy psychotherapy, which includes diagnostic and treatment procedure performed while the client is attuned to their issue. In TFT the negative emotions are alleviated through gentle activation of designated acupuncture points, which neutralize or eliminate the energetic cause of the experienced problem. I work diagnostically and with algorithms depending on the issue.
TFT is highly versatile and can be used with other forms of psychotherapy. Some problems that TFT has been effective in treating include:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Urges from Addiction
Guided Meditation Imagery and Cognitive Reframing
We work together through Reiki and clinical guided imagery with relaxation techniques to find a place of homeostasis. In this place of balance we work to install positive unconscious cognitions to promote positive conscious thoughts and behaviors. Guided imagery has been effective for the treatment of psychological problems, empowerment and pain management in clinical mental health therapy.
Guided imagery has been researched in the medical and mental health settings with proven effectiveness. Guided meditation combines relaxation and visualization in helping individuals overcome their problems. This modality is generally used with other forms of clinical treatment approved by the American Counseling Association (ACA).
Please contact me with any questions or you may set up an appointment by visiting my contact page. I look forward to meeting and working with you!